In order to link your domain to your blog, you need to take several simple steps:
– Select Registered Domains and click on the Manage Domains button that appears next to your preferred domain name.
– A Records for @ or yourdomain.com pointing to
– CNAME for www (host or hostname) mapped to ghs.google.com (value or Address)
– CNAME with values provided in the Blogger account [eg. cqi4kum4ah (host or hostname) mapped to gv-7222bqqpbcuqpb.dv.googlehosted.com (value or Address)]
3. Once all details are inserted, save them using the Save Changes icon.
It can take approximately 30 minutes for newly-created host records to take effect.